This is what the old sewer line looked like before I poured the window well. Notice that stupid concrete patch job under the blue ladder. Somewhere by the bucket of screws you can see where the cast iron line was flaking away. I put duct tape over it until I could rip it out and replace it later.
I sloped my line 1/4" per foot. I drove those wood stakes in to keep the line straight until I get it back-filled. I will have to extend my clean-out above grade but I ran out of 4" ABS. The clean out is moved enough away from the house because I am going to redo the stupid foundation you see in the next picture. By the time I re-do the foundation the clean out will be right on the edge of the house.
This is the stupid foundation I was writing about above. Whatever idiots made this foundation didn't even extend it below grade. Furthermore; they put the sewer riser right inside the foundation. There was about 3/4" of concrete I flaked away from the outside of the riser in order to tie in the new line. When I re-do the foundation and extend the bathroom my riser will be on the inside of the foundation wall; like it is supposed to be. I'm glad I caught this sewer line problem before the sewage started backing up inside the house!